Xactuell – the workplace solution
Proven solution for
lone warriors and team players
DataPublishing is a mature and proven solution for a professional Adobe-InDesign workplace – for lone warriors and team players alike. This solution adds intuitive tools for data communication and processing to Adobe InDesign, allowing access to centrally stored product data directly from Adobe InDesign. DataPublishing works on the basis of templates and rules. Once product data is placed on a page, they remain in the Adobe InDesign document as granular, linked units that can be updated at any time if desired. A media designer can become productive with these tools and produce all kinds of layouts after only one day of training.
- High-quality product presentation in a publication and always correct
- Direct access to all released product, mood images, icons, etc.
- Quick placement of product data in accordance with the style guide by using templates and automation
- Support of native InDesign functions for product placement (style sheets, formatting, layers, etc.)
- Creative change of product presentation while maintaining the product data update (from updating individual elements to groups or entire presentation)
- Access to central data storage and structure or publication-specific structure
- Automatic language exchange
- Can also be used in a team
Xactuell L extends Adobe InDesign by adding the tools needed for Dynamic Database Publishing. This edition provides an intuitive user interface that, after a one-day training course, enables a media designer to use the powerful features successfully and productively in practice. In addition, Xactuell L provides all the features needed for the backend. Xactuell L is suitable for all types of layouts. This edition is mainly used where high-quality publications are designed and no cross-page layout is required.
Xactuell XL expands the Xactuell L edition to include the possibility of a rule-based, cross-page layout for publications and project-specific customising of workflows. The user interface and backend will be enhanced with the features necessary for this. The training requirements remain comparable to those of the Xactuell L edition. Like Xactuell L, Xactuell XL is suitable for all types of layouts. This edition is used wherever large parts of a publication can be laid out on the basis of rules and/or workflow automation is necessary.